With Greg Franklin @gfranklin and Giulia Merlo @giuliavmerlo.
I recently had the opportunity to sit down for the Digital Collective Podcast with Greg Franklin and Giulia Merlo Agile Lead and Service Design Lead at Cancer Research UK.
The full episode is linked from the bottom of this page and is well worth a listen. Over the course of the conversation we talked about:
- Investing in an in-house digital capability is a big deal, a significant skill shift and change to the way the organisation works. CRUK is a long way through and has a lot to teach the sector.
- The benefits of Agile for charities include speed increases, better collaboration and closer working relationships with end users, but the structure is important.
- Outputs or outcomes? Not just delivering the thing that we want to deliver but following through and understanding the impact that has is the key to transformation.
- Service Design is the thinking around how the user’s individual interactions and experiences link together to create their reality of your organisation.
- The charity sector is headed for disruption, digital transformation is only just getting started.